Looking for someone to rig a character model for use in Maya. Require some one with serious EXPERIENCE who can do a great quality, usable model. It is a relatively realistic human man with basic costume and a helmet. The face will need to be rigged.
Here is the Brief:
BRIEF: create a high quality but affordable rigged model (or just model) of a human proportioned super hero. Use bones for body and blend shapes for face. Between 10-20 blends to cover all major emotions. Do not need super high details.
· Don’t have to EXACTLY match our design (aka not multiple creative iterations)
· Mask and face underneath will need to be rigged. Along with boots. No other costume.
· Either Dummy or keep low res mesh available with smooth node that can be turned on /off (whatever is quicker)
· Simplified rig setup with basic body bone structure and blend shapes on the face for all emotions, jaw motion, open close/left right, mouth open close, narrow-wide mouth, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks.
· We will handle texturing and lighting
29 freelancers are bidding on average $847 for this job
Hi please check my blog www.animking.blogspot.com. I'll like to work with you. Check the chandu rig fro my blog. Model and rigging done by me. Direct link [url removed, login to view]
I have very popular website on Maya. when you will type Maya video tutorials in Google's search you will find my website on first page there. Please check your PM. I can 100 percent satisfy you with my work.
I Have around 5 years experience on rigging have worked on movies like Ramayan the epic Arjun See My Resume and showreel on [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] has most of my works. Me and my friend now handle quite some projects from scratch to end. We can deliver the quality you are expecting in committed time!
Hi Sir, We are very much interested to do your [url removed, login to view] have eperienced production quality people with [url removed, login to view] let us work with your project and we complete this with 100% quality output, pays us once the project Mere
Hello, We represent a studio of 40 individuals with proven experience in CG films and television series. Please view our showreel and details in the PDF file attached in the PMB!