Looking for someone to rig a character model for use in Maya. Require some one with serious EXPERIENCE who can do a great quality, usable model. It is a relatively realistic human man with basic costume and a helmet. The face will need to be rigged.
Here is the Brief:
BRIEF: create a high quality but affordable rigged model (or just model) of a human proportioned super hero. Use bones for body and blend shapes for face. Between 10-20 blends to cover all major emotions. Do not need super high details.
· Don’t have to EXACTLY match our design (aka not multiple creative iterations)
· Mask and face underneath will need to be rigged. Along with boots. No other costume.
· Either Dummy or keep low res mesh available with smooth node that can be turned on /off (whatever is quicker)
· Simplified rig setup with basic body bone structure and blend shapes on the face for all emotions, jaw motion, open close/left right, mouth open close, narrow-wide mouth, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks.
· We will handle texturing and lighting
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $847 på dette job
Hi please check my blog www.animking.blogspot.com. I'll like to work with you. Check the chandu rig fro my blog. Model and rigging done by me. Direct link [login to view URL]
I have very popular website on Maya. when you will type Maya video tutorials in Google's search you will find my website on first page there. Please check your PM. I can 100 percent satisfy you with my work.
[login to view URL] has most of my works. Me and my friend now handle quite some projects from scratch to end. We can deliver the quality you are expecting in committed time!
Hello, We represent a studio of 40 individuals with proven experience in CG films and television series. Please view our showreel and details in the PDF file attached in the PMB!