Animated 2D Cartoon Episode
ANOTHER PROJECT FOR SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL – this is just the start…
(This is the first of at least 10 and possibly up to 20 episodes plus game show animations.)
Something brilliant yet simple.
• A simple yet really cool and energetic animated 2D cartoon.
• 3 minutes duration. Slightly humorous but not silly. Lots of personality.
• It is of one or two characters in discussion with the main character called ED who is in a lecturing role, teaching about loans and money.
• Characters are 2D colour (quality – similar to Flintstones or Family Guy)
• Character graphics will be provided to you in a suitable format. (one or two poses only)
• Character movement is minimal. Mostly talking and gesturing. Basic mouth movement is required. Maximum of 15 seconds of characters walking or moving throughout the 3 minutes.
• The background/setting is just plain white. Simple minimalistic black line drawings will make up the setting/props – almost abstract. Line diagrams appearing and disappearing according to dialogue.
• You provide sound effects and voice over if possible. (if not we can provide that but please indicate in your bid whether you would include it)
• If sound/voice is included, it is to be English – British/Australian accent preferably.
• Format suitable for web, flash, You Tube and , Iphone.
• Aimed at 15-65 year old viewers – not young children.
• Please refer to the preliminary storyboard attached.
• Full recorded video description of diagrams will be provided before production starts.
• Personality of each character will be explained in the above.
• (refer to Freelancer project “ Custom Designed Character and Mascot”- # 979422 for details on the character called ED )
• As an example of character animation quality required. (Something like a Dilbert character) **please note these are not the actual characters or the background. See; [url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
• As an example of the line drawing animations and background quality required, see; [url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
Or…. Maybe you can come up with some ideas we can’t think of. Show us how genius you are!
Please take note when bidding:
• A portfolio of previous work or sketched ideas is essential to win the bid.
• Full creative rights and source files to be transferred to employer upon completion.
• Indicate whether you can provide sound effects and voice over. It is not a condition on winning the bid as we can get that done separately but it would be preferred if you can.
• Progress and Milestone payments are fine. Tell us what you require.
• We need the job done in 14-21 days from acceptance.
And there’s more to come…
• If you can deliver what we require (and like) you will obviously get first option to do the rest of the episodes. At least 10 and most likely 20. Plus a series of game show animations.
The star character ED is expected to become an internationally recognized icon.
( banking and finance industry will be promoting it)
We need to work with professionals. We will work with you and we know exactly what we want. This will be BIG!
Please contact me via PM with portfolio, bid or any questions and suggestions.
Thank you… Rob
50 freelancers are bidding on average $3872 for this job
Hello Rob, your project sounds great. You are invited to view our online demo reel ----> [url removed, login to view] <---- We can provide sound effects and voice over. Thank you for your consideration.
Hello dear buyer, I am very interested in doing the project. I can make this more professional. I have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. I believe I can drive your project to a success.
hello sir, we are indian based [url removed, login to view] want to work with [url removed, login to view] we are selected for this job so its great pleasure to work with you. please check your PM.