We are a cloud based e-commerce tours and activities reservation and content management system.
What we're looking for:
An experienced full stack developer (no agencies) to help us add a new feature to our backend admin platform. We need someone to work on adding a user management system. The project is primarily based on NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and AngularJS (soon to be updated to the latest Angular, future project). You will be working closely with our in-house tech-lead/developer.
We need the following deliverables:
- User management UI section in the admin - completed after 2 weeks:
- Create, edit, assign roles, and delete user accounts
- Granular privileges to control access to all the different sections within the entire admin (i.e. view orders, edit orders, view bookings, edit bookings, view activities, edit activities, manage users, etc). We will provide a comprehensive list of desired privileges.
- User groups/roles where we can configure privileges and assign the role to a user(s) (i.e. super admin, admin, manager, agent, etc)
- User activity log that shows a running log of activities from users
- API endpoints for all the user management tasks - completed after 4 weeks
- Enforcement of user privileges/roles in the UI and in the API
- Email notifications for various user management events (i.e. New user created, password reset, etc)
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end (admin) code
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication habits and fluent in English
- Ability to work/collaborate with others
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on that would be relevant to this project in terms of technologies used and scope of work.
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $493 på dette job
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.