We need an experienced full stack web developer for finishing an E-commerce project.
Your abilities as a developer need to include abilities such as
- Take high level instructions and convert it into an intuitive product.
- Writing well organised code. Follows standard practices, but know when to step away from standard practices as well as the pros and cons of doing so.
- Writing code that's self explanatory, thus making the need for comments minimal.
- Can develop at a high pace without having to look at documentation, without adding any technical debt.
- Applies the Git Flow workflow.
You work will include tasks such as
- Adding features to the backoffice and backend which is built in Angular 7 and Laravel, such as: building dashboards, add a customer registry, generate and display billing sheets, managing discount codes, generate bookkeeping files.
- Integrate a new payment method in the online store.
- Test the backoffice and store for bugs and UX issues
- Implement features with descriptions of how it should work, even though the design might not be complete.
- Maintain an app that's built on Ionic 4
You should be experienced in using
- Angular (7)
Code quality is very important to us.