SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Assist with the development of a proposed solution design to meet business needs
• Lead the development of various integrated solutions based on business requirements and needed technology
• Review and analyze Existing Information Systems, Datasets and system users to determine steps for integration, and adoption of new technology solutions.
• Develop ARCHIBUS technology solutions through system configuration and development as needed
• Assist in defining and establishing standards and expectations for the projects deliverables.
• Provide consultative guidance through the decision-making processes including cost/benefit, work planning, operational practices, and change management.
• Collaborate with software engineers, business analysts, and technology resources in accordance with established deliverables and deadlines to configure and deliver software as needed.
• Facilitate consultative and brainstorming sessions with key project stakeholders that will include senior management and operations leads in the facilities, real estate, information technology, finance.
• Provide guidance on industry best practices and the capabilities for technology solutions
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills; Excellent organizational and time management skills required
• Engage with project team to gather best practices and guidance from the business team in an effort to integrate and improve methodologies and user experience.
• Work independently and productively.
• Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, Team Player and Dynamic Thinker
• Provides application support and develops enhancements to existing applications.
• Assists in developing project and documentation, manuals and data dictionary.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Any experience with ARCHIBUS Web Central v19 and up.5 years of any major ERP techno functional experience
• 3+ year of experience with ARCHIBUS development
• 2+ years of experience with Java-based web applications
• Experience using Web Services (e.g. REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with Linux or UNIX is desirable
• Relational database with SQL experience, preferred
• Experience in installation and configuration of ERP products, skilled in database administration (MSSQL servers, Ability to analyze programs, processes developed by other and provide objective recommendations