QA/UX testing for Android app needed in Detroit
Budget $100-250 USD
We need to test the user journey from app download to registration success to deposit for one of our clients. We require a detailed summary of the experience from a user perspective (difficulties, bugs, offers, problems, UX, etc) - please, read the full list of requirements below.
You must be based in Michigan (US) and have a smartphone or tablet (Android) and screen-recording app available.
NB - the client is in the gambling and sports betting industry. Full requirements:
1. An Android phone/tablet
2. A screenshot tool and video-grabbing tool on the phone.
3. We will need a full video of the registration process (sensitive info can be blurred or will be blurred by us) and as many screenshots as possible of potential bugs, messages, errors, etc.
4. A real SSN - as this is a secret shopping/UX test experience, we need real people to sign up.
5. To be a resident of Michigan and be over 21.
6. Results need to be delivered in a word document (either Word or Google Docs).
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $175 timen for dette job
Having 8 years of software testing experience. Living near Detroit and having android tablet for testing.