Application Name: Liability Waiver Form
A. Field requirements
1. Logo field – accepts small jpeg image
2. Date and time – automatically shows, then captures time and date of OS clock when form is
3. First name of player – Automatically capitalizes first letter, allows 25 characters. Required
4. Last name of player – Automatically capitalizes first letter, allows 25 characters. Required
5. Radio button – 18 or older “yes” or “no”. Required before submittal
I. Guardian First Name – Pops up If “no” is selected
II. Guardian Last Name – Pops up if “no” is selected
6. Email address – allows 35 characters, Does not require completion before submittal
7. Waiver text –Box that admin can edit using text up to at least 250 characters . Uses word-
wrap on width and vertical scroll bar as needed to properly fit screen. If field requires scrolling
to get to the end, that must be accomplished prior to being able to accept waiver.
8. Waiver acceptance check box. Required to be checked before submittal
9. Signature box – Touch screen interface allows signature with finger. - must contain image to
10. Signature retry – button to allow re-entry of poor signature.
11. Submit – checkbox selection to submit. Any required fields that are incomplete will be
highlight to complete.
12. Reset form – checkbox (form automatically resets if submittal is accepted: but this allows a
B. Hardware requirement - 10” Tablet with touch-screen.
C. OS requirement – Android
D. Operational requirements
1. Admin mode – after power up, admin function to be accessed.
I. Normal apps and tablet settings are available. (date and time, brightness, etc.)
II. Logo field in application can be entered or edited.
III. Waiver text in application can be entered or edited.
IV. Data file can be emailed out.
V. Kiosk mode can be entered.
2. Kiosk (user) mode – Only ~10 sec power-down button or lack of pwr/battery will allow escape
I. When fields 3,6, 5i, 5ii, are selected, Keyboard for typing will appear.
II. Fields need to fit within screen dimensions when viewed in vertical position and be a
minimum of 12 points tall.
III. Exceptions are when keyboard pops up or when Waiver is being read – layout should be
reviewed with Wake Escape prior to finalization.
IV. Quick triple tap of home button will allow admin to see list of 20 most recent entries, triple tap
will return to user mode
E. Data storage
Fields 2,3,4,5i, 5ii, 6, and rich text field 9 must be stored in a CSV format.
A minimum of 1000 lines must be kept in a rolling FIFO exportable file.
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $549 på dette job
Dear customer. I am interested in your project. I have the full experience of developing mobile apps, So, I am sure I can complete your project perfectly. I look forward to discussing your project soon. Thanks.
Hi, I did similar project before. I can provide small demo based on details you provided. Waiting for your message to continue discussion. Best regards, Denis