I have urgent requirement from a client looking for Java / .NET Developer role that needs to be sourced.
Type: Full Time
Location: US (Multi-location)
· Core responsibilities include:
· Conducting static analysis (source code scanning)
· Correlating static and dynamic analysis results and running dynamic scans (penetration testing)
· Advising dev teams on secure coding practices for addressing findings
· Coding proof of concepts to demonstrate security remediation
· Collaborating with application security engineers to tune scanners
· Prior experience in source code scanning for security vulnerabilities and manually triaging.
· Four year degree in computer science or related field and / or five years' experience in enterprise-grade software development
· Extensive enterprise development experience in Java and/or .NET languages
· Provable understanding of enterprise architectures and best practices for high-volume, high-availability web / mobile apps
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Understanding of OWASP Top 10
· Experience with Android / iOS mobile platforms
· Experience performing code reviews / reviewing results of static analysis tools
· Knowledge of Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) and Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and remediation recommendations
Familiarity of vulnerabilities and attack methods, including Remote Code Execution (RCE), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection (SQLi), etc. and how to identify, trace and remediation the
This role must not just be sourced on LinkedIn. It must be sourced across several sources - Boolean, Github (Must be Deep Search).
IF YOU DELIVER PEOPLE WITHOUT CAREFULLY CHECKING THE WORK YOU WILL NOT GET PAID.
You MUST deliver candidate list in the following format.
Location of Study
University / School
Primary Region of Interest
Primary Location of Interest