Budget $240-2000 HKD
We hope to use Flutter and Google Dialogflow to develop a simple VoiceBot for older and newest Android OSes.
The requirement is mentioned below:
1) Need one config file to store all settings such as Dialogflow Login Information, SFTP/SCP Server IP Address for storing the Chat List, SFTP/SCP Username, Language Preferred, ChatList Username, ChatList Password, TimeOut ...etc.
NOTICE: ChatList Username/Password are different to SFTP/SCP Username/Password !! Check item #4 below in detail.
2) Flutter provides one GUI to allow user to set up ChatList username/Password, Language Preferred, First Photo filename.
3) Chat List is stored on one SFTP server and Flutter program must download the Chat List from the SFTP Server with rsa/dsa key.
4) Flutter VoiceBot program must check the version of the Chat List regularly. If the version of Chat List is newer, Flutter program must download the newer version automatically via SFTP/SCP and then overwrite the local old version. Besides, Flutter must also download all new files from /var/media/ChatList-Username/* on SFTP server to the local /var/media/ where ChatList-Username in the remote folder must match the ChatList-Username in the Chat List filename mentioned on item #5 below.
5) The filename of Chat List includes the version number like this format "[login to view URL]".
6) Chat List Content Format with examples is listed below:
"Question1","MediaFileNameForDisplay","FAQ","Answer1","Answer2","Answer3","Answer ...n ... until END of LINE"
"Question3","MediaFileNameForDisplay","FAQ","Answer1","Answer2","Answer3","Answer ...n ... until END of LINE"
"Can you tell me today's weather","/var/media/[login to view URL]","RUN","/bin/voice_answer_weather"
"Can you tell me today's weather for Hong Kong","/var/media/[login to view URL]","RUN","/bin/voice_answer_weather Hong Kong"
"What is color of sky","/var/media/[login to view URL]","FAQ","Sky color is blue","Sky color is white & blue today","Sky color is white today"
"Can you play game","/var/media/[login to view URL]","RUN","/bin/[login to view URL]"
7a) After loading the above Flutter Program, it will show the First Photo on screen mentioned on item #2 above. The photo can support GIF animation.
7b) The Flutter VoiceBot program wil detect GPS location and then decide which Language will be used for STT/TTS of Dialogflow if Language Preferred on item #2 is set to AUTO. Otherwise, follow Language Preferred on item #2 to choose the mentioned language for STT/TTS of Dialogflow.
7c) When someone is talking to the VoiceBot, VoiceBot Flutter program will use STT of Dialogflow to convert the Voice to Text.
7d) The converted text will be searched & compared with the 1st field in the local file "[login to view URL]" and then do action according to the key word of 3rd field (FAQ = Reply one of answers, RUN = Call external program with options). At the same time, show the photo or video to screen mentioned on 2nd field in "[login to view URL]".
7e) Call the external program or use Dialogflow TTS to convert one of Answers to voice
8) The VoiceBot Flutter program will keep listening to the incoming voice but it will quit automatically when it has no incoming voice and the TimeOut mentioned on item #1 is expired. After the VoiceBot Flutter program has quit, it can be loaded again by our existing parent program after some triggering events.
9) We need your source codes and all related files for us to compile under our Mac OS. So you need to tell me how to compile your program under our Mac OS in order to get one workable .apk for running on our older Android OS and newest Android OS.
10) MA is needed because we may have some minor updates (if I forget some items now)
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1230 timen for dette job
Hi there, Hope you are doing well !! I am Ankita, writing to you in response to your request for a mobile app development expert. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, I am confident I can provide you with Flere
Hello my name is Andres, I have been working with Flutter for about 2 years now, have experience with good coding practices. I think I can be helpful for your project, let me know if you're interested.