I would like someone to write a rigging app for android.
A GUI like bridle for iPhone. Simular apps are iBridle for iPhone or the bridlepart of LD-calculater for windows (freeware).
I can will provide you with the relevant formulas needed to do the calculation, and a full description of the different elements of the GUI.
But it will basicly need:
- a page for input of mesurements. (textboxes, and a way to drag the apax around to shift position in bay and hook height)
- a page to output the calculated geometri results. (and materials used to do that)
- a page to output the calculated forces in the different parts of the system
- a page to set preferences (fx. apex angle range, basket size, measument system etc.)
- a page to set availble materials
- a page to store calculated results in a list.
- a page to import *.xls file to generate a list, based on few more preferences)
I have no idea how long time a project like this estimates, but I think it should be easy to do.