Bid for 2 hours of testing work (app to test in Burmese, with report in English) only. For people in Myanmar.
1. Anyone from Myanmar? How to test a Zawgyi encoding based android device? Are there any simulators out there ? On a device that has only Zawgyi encoding and font installed; text in Unicode encoding will look odd - wrong characters being drawn. Need to verify this so we know our app is handling this correctly and using Zawgyi when required.
2. Can you get an old Zawgyi device / phone to test? Have a web page and an android app to test (supports android version 8 and up.)
No automation needed
Only 5 sesssions of 20-30 minutes of testing.
[login to view URL] and refine test plan - 10 minutes
2. Download app, open it, type pre agred text
3. take 2 screen shots and send to us
4. check 3 screens with minimal user input
5. send us report with screen shots
6. each session about 20-30 minutes with a good device, internet and follow test plan
Device needs to be in developer mode so you can install an APK. Its a very small app now. No images, only this language test using [login to view URL] <- this page has details about this issue too and a HTML
read Burmese, know the difference between Burmese Unicode font and Burmese Zwagyi font, and how to tell them apart by looking at few chars, report in English to us of what is right and wrong. Bid for 2 hours of work only
5 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
Hi, My name is Sai Shang Kham from Myanmar. I'm working as a freelance translator and have well knowledge about Burmese both Zawgyi and Unicode. Hope I can help you. Thank You.