We wish to hire a developer in order to create an OFFLINE web browser-based music player.
We chose an OFFLINE html/browser based solution in order for the player to be compatible with all devices operating systems (Android phones, iPhones, Desktop/Laptop computers, iPads etc).
Any other player suggestions are welcome!
Developers are free to use any open source or ready-made player available on the internet instead of creating one from scratch.
The player must have the characteristics that all known commercial players have
1. play ALL music files (mp3, wav, etc.) that the user has on his/her device (local playback).
2. can load multiple files that user dragged & dropped in its surface (instead of load them one by one).
3. got all buttons and controls that players have (play, stop , forward, backward, sound control etc).
4. For Desktop/Laptop computers: Recognize all keyboard/mouse shortcuts (like click file and press "Delete" to remove it from playlist etc).
5. Crossfade between songs (optional)
However, there are some advanced features we want the player to have.
1. Read the audio file as text and get the serial number it is stored inside the file contents.
2. Hash the file with SHA256.
3. Send the serial number and the hash to our database.
4. Receive the ad URLs from database.
5. Display each ad for a period of seconds (will be discussed with the developer).
6. Send the playback info to our database.
Please read our pdf that contains instructions and visual examples.
Here's a reference: https://webamp.org/