I am looking for someone to create a custom build of Linphone ([login to view URL])
Linphone is a open source softphone for the SIP protocol, the person or company we hire for this work will also be able to work on the project when we are upgrading to new versions of the source.
We are looking for someone with the knowledge to handle iOS/Android/Windows/Mac/Linux build.
The changes we want to is:
* Rename/rebrand the application
* Add an extra login box that connects to our existing REST API to recive username, password and domain
* Connect to our REST API to look for a new version (autoupdate)
* Connect to out REST API every 120sec to look for change in domain, if change re-auth on new server
* Activate "AutoAnswer" by default, and remove ringtone
* Maybe some other small modifications to default settings
We have an exisiting build of Jitsi that can be used for reference on what to rebuild.
Dear sir. We are expert in linphone and sip servers as like as freeswitch and asteric etc We are providing customized sip soft phone to customers. We will deliver good result fast. Thank you.