We have an existing app in the App Store and Google Play (links below) that is built in Objective-C for iOS and Android Eclispe. The app interfaces with our web service which is built in PHP in a LAMP stack with CakePHP framework.
Currently, our app users a VERY limited Braintree functionality to manually collect credit card information of user in order to perform a tip or BUMP in our app (to move user up the queue in a list of singers). The functionality is limited and problematic.
We use GitHub for code safe-sourcing. We need the following updates to be done via a fork in GitHub, make the code updates, push to Google Play beta testing and App Store Testflight:
Using Braintree (preferred as it is already in the app - using DropIn UI or other), or Stripe to:
- Accept Credit Card (exists today)
- Accept PayPal, Google Wallet Apple Pay (and if able, Venmo and Google Pay)
- User to be able to save payment info (any of above), and default payment method
- App checks for existing saved payment or defaulted payment and allows more rapid passing of payment information for 1 click pay process.
- Ability to take payment information to pass to 3rd party vendor for opt-in subscription to another partner platform.
The developer MUST have experience in Braintree Gateway or Stripe and be able to complete the following tasks. Access to code from GitHub can be provided. We CANNOT convert the project to Swyft or other programming stack right now - so the developer must be comfortable using Android in Eclipse (or convert to Android Studio), and Objective-C for iOS app.
App Store Link: [url removed, login to view]
Google Play Link: [url removed, login to view]