I have a C# app with Xamarin (Android & iOS), and I want to add "speech wake up recognition", something similar to google home/Amazon Echo/Apple HomePod but for a mobile device (Android & iOS), with a custom hot word and the app must detect it WITH THE MOBILE DEVICE LOCKED.
- Xamarin (Android & iOS) C# simple example code (no need to implement into current app).
- Highly commented to fully understand the code and steps to add in my current app.
- A simple Xamarin forms window with a "start/stop service" button (but when started it must listen all the time for the "hot word" trigger with low battery consumption).
- When "start service" button is pushed, put the app in background and lock the mobile device.
- Then, if the user say the "hot word", the app detects it and it run some processes (for example send an email, turn on the camera...) without unlocking the mobile device.
- Microsoft, Alexa, Sirikit, Google API... (which must work both offline and online).
- Custom "hot word" = "OK example". It will be something similar to this and the commands following will be specified in detail.
More detailed information will be provided to interested parties.