Need to create a "Form2app" (Android apps) that can convert any Google Form to an Android App automatically.
For a "registered FormUser" he/She can turn any google form to an Android apk that can use even offline.(automatic upload data when connected)
Will use User's own Google Drive & Sheet for all the form data storage.
A. FormCreater flow (FormCreater=Registered user than can customize the Google form & Conver to an app/Apk)
1. FormUser crete a standard Google Form (From normal web browser)
2. Key in the form Link to the "Form App" (Some authentication process)
3. FormCreater will see the Google Form, then customize some of the field to have special Input validation. (That not available in Google Form)
a. Sample: In "Short Answer" field, User can Customise the Input type to limit to : Scan Barcode only, GPS location only,
b. Sample: in "File Upload" field, User can customer the input type to limit to : Attached Photo Only, Attached Document (pdf), Attached Video , Record Voice, E-Signature,
4. Once "Customize" Completed, FormCreater can then Click & convert it to an App (APK), and he will received a link to download the app/Apk
5. "AppUser" Flow interface (AppUSer = user that installed the created "App/Apk" to perform data collection / inspection.
a. once the AppUser installed the App/Apk (Log in may require base on Google form setting), he will fill the form as per Setting in 4.
b. Upon completing the form filling, he will click "Submit" like google Form. (data will submit to google sheet/drive like google form)
c. He will also received an email report on the filled form . its like a pdf Report base on the data collected from form.
d. AppUser can also amend the form data base on google form Setting
e. AppUser able to see past 50 history data filled by him
Please propose suggestion others features.