- you will finalize 2 semi-finished apps. and make a 3rd simple app ,all to the publish.
- continue debugging after the publish, to make sure apps are completely stable.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
* you will handle - delivery mobile service - consist of ( user app , driver app, merchant app ) that will deliver
many product types ( food , Groceries , medicine , beauty shop) .
* applying the following features :
1- delivery man app:
- enable the riders to book certain hours in the day
- apply bonus for the riders in some hours
- driver can review its week orders and profits
- review client
- google maps
- real time notification .
- accept or pass the order.
- show client number only when arrive to 100 m of the client
2- client app:
- ability to apply promotions and referral programs to the client
- loyalty points on sells for client,
- sms gateway
- activate promotions codes
- show merchants in the zone .
3- Vendor app
- show all products he sell ( units will be saved from the dashboard )
- turn the availabilty ( on - off ) to each unit.
- set the open - close time
- recieve notification with new sell order including unit list with numers , extras, ...
- sjow personal info , and change password.
* all the apps contain more functions and will be discussed farther in the future .
you will continue already on progress work as the coding for
client app almost done 90 % approx
driver app 80 % done approx
merchant app 0 %
our backend developer had the dashboard completed 80 %
* you will work closely with our onsite app developer .
* you have to be available during work hours in Egypt starting from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from sunday to thursday . Egypt time in case of any updates or issues.
* you will develop and deploy the work , testing phase and continue until after launch , and provide coding documentation so that any developer can pickup and continue after your work.
* you have to be Experienced as we already tight on time .