Looking for an experienced developer to create a simple prototype based on existing code base.
The deliverables are the following:
- a git-based repo that will contain all the necessary code to closely replicate the Google Transport Tracker project – [login to view URL]
- a working prototype for a tracker app that requires credential validation (same as tutorial) which transmits its location to a Firebase database
- a working prototype for Google Maps-based web management page to visualize the locations of assets and display their unique IDs
- detailed instructions on configuring and launching of app, back-end and web interface using Google Maps.
- a video capture of the successful launch and execution of the app on an emulator and/or real device + viewing of assets on map
There is no need for scheduling, viewing routes or snapping location to roads.
Effectively, this project is a simplification of exiting code.
Furthermore, this code should not meet the criteria required for the purchase of a premium Google Maps API license (versus production level example).
I will provide you with repo credentials once the project starts.
Finally, please read this description carefully before contacting me as I will not respond to anyone asking me preliminary questions which are answered above.