First of all, the perpose of this project is academic only. I'm currently doing a research on how we can build a mobile app which can detect and stops camera penetration. I kindly need someone to create a simulation of the penetration using known penetration testing tools in kali linux. Then, after making the simulation, I need to create an android app consists one page / activity only which can detect this penetration using Android Studio + Java.
These are the steps in order to do this job:
1. Installing Kali Linux on VirtualBox
2. Generate [login to view URL] using a tool called msfvenom in kali linux. The perpose of this app is to simulate the peneration scenario.
3. Install this [login to view URL] in an Android Emulator.
4. Use metasploint tool in kali linux to test if [login to view URL] is working and can run android emulator camera.
5. Create an Android application using Android Studio + Java, and write the necessary code to detect the penetration. I only need camera penetration detection.
6. Write a simple documentation that demostrate the tools that has been used + how the work has been done.
7. Submit the work and install it on my own machine.
You can have more information on how to generate the malicious apk which is going to be used for penetration testing via this link:
[login to view URL]
Please as I said above, this project is a PoC (Proof of Concept) / academic only, so the person who has to work on this will be full responsible on abusing this project later.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $214 timen for dette job
I have reviews your details, I'd be delighted to develop an android app that can detect camera penetration using for you. Feel free to connect so that I can show you some of my recent similar projects.