I have a finance app that needs some modification. Need to do from somethings like changing the pie chart to a bar chart. Below is a complete list...
1. On “Allocation Charts” page, change Pie chart to bar graph and words easy to read.
2. Change the numbers on the wheel to the month. In other words, “1” will become “Jan”. “2” will become “Feb”, etc.
3. On “Home” page, put Arrow pointing to “build tables” one time that says
4. On “Home” page, Add a yellow orange click button, that says
5. On “Allocate” page, Update “Monthly Expense” and “update Savings” to lighter green color
6. 0n both Allocate > “Monthly Expenses” and Allocate > “Savings” pages, when you’re over the limit of the amount of your income, it says, “Please input the another expense value.” Change to “You’re over your income limit.”
7. 0n both Allocate > “Monthly Expenses” and Allocate > “Savings” pages, put a stationary box that will show how much income you have left as you spend it. In other words, If I have 1,000 dollars of income, and I allocate $200, that box should read “$800” in the top right corner. It should show the output in both “Monthly Expenses,” and “Savings.”
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $540 timen for dette job
Hi I have read all your description(Android finance app). I am professional Android app developer and ready to start now. I am sure high quality, good communication. Please contact me and Let's go ahead ! Thanks.