This is about creating a Custom Soft Keyboard ( in-App) for an Android App. It means the custom KB will only show inside the App when a Text Field is attached with a Listener. The OnKeyListener, can't be used with the Standard Android Soft KB as it only works for Hardware Keyboard.
1. The GUI of this Keyboard will have all the standard keys and symbols and should have professional Look.
2. It should capture all Key stroke events (including Backspace, Delete, Shift etc), so that it can be processed with some actions (we will do that on our end).
3. It should be able send one or more text (usually Hex values of one or multiple Characters), back to the cursor position where the Keystroke is captured.
4. It should suppress the Standard Android KB while it is in use.
5. Due to the nature of the Keyboard we can't use the typical XML file for keycode and character mappings.
I can provide some Sample Code and Example. But you should be very much experienced in developing Custom Soft Keyboards and IME on Android.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $540 timen for dette job
Hi I have experience working with custom keyboard, please share the sample code that you have and I will develop according to your need. Let's chat to proceed further
Hello! I am professional Swift , React Native software engineer with skills including Android, Mobile App Development and Java. Please contact me to discuss more about this project. Thanks
Hello Nice to meet you. I've just seen your project spec carefully and understood fully what you want. As an Android Expert, I can do it perfectly. If you hire me, I will do my best. Please contact me. Thank you.