I am currently looking to backup my android devoce so I can re-flash this to my other android devices which are identical.
I know the proceedure for the to backup the ROM, however im looking for someone who has experience with creating / backing up android roms to either help me remotely or guide me on how to do it properly.
I currently run windows, so im stuck on the rkflashtool part, however again, I can install linux on a remote system or vmware if needed.
1. you need adb tool, install install it if you don't have please google to get the adb tool.
2. reboot device in recovery mode
3. adb shell
4. dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/boot of=/sdcard/[url removed, login to view]
dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/kernel of=/sdcard/[url removed, login to view]
dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/misc of=/sdcard/[url removed, login to view]
dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/recovery of=/sdcard/[url removed, login to view]
dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/system of=/sdcard/[url removed, login to view]
you can use the android flash tool to flash these images
5. backup your userdata with CWM so you can restore it after you flash your rom.
6. you need rkflashtool to fetch the parameter from your current rom, please use google to
get the rkflashtool. As i know there's only available for Linux.
rkflashtool p >/sdcard/parameter