Phonegap blocks its API on remote web pages.
Details here: [url removed, login to view]
1. Build a basic Phonegap app.
2. App should load a remote page from a server.
3. The remote page functionality:
a. Access the Phonegap camera API and open device gallery / library.
b. Select an image from the gallery.
c. Load the selected image into an “<img>” tag in the page.
1. Your solution must NOT use loading of the page into an iframe.
2. Preferable solution is to disable the blocking code in Phonegap for Android source code.
More details and clarifications in attached PDF.
Please write the words "Akuna matata" in your proposal in order to be considered.
MSDevs is a software solutions company, we are currently looking for talented Web, .NET and Android freelance developers. Excellence at this project will result in lots of near future work