This is going to be a simple mock up only, but the app (Android) should come with basic functionality as described below.
I have a 20 second simple animation. For this mock up, please provide any simple cartoon animation will do. *you can get from youtube*
1 ) Animation is about 10-20 FPS.
2 ) I will get the very first frame of that animation, and print out on a piece of paper. (should be around 300px by 400px etc). The first frame is considered as the 'triggering point'..
3 ) I will now open the Android App
4 ) The smartphone will show "camera" like function on it's screen. Camera activated
5 ) I now point the camera of the smartphone to the printed (very first frame) on that piece of paper
6 ) It will trigger the whole animation on the smartphone, and play, as if the paper itself is coming alive, overlaying the photo on the paper. The animation is as though moving on that piece of paper.
7 ) Once I move away, or more than 50% of the "still picture" on the paper is not captured on the phone, the animation will stop.
8 ) Once I move back the camera, with the app still activated, the animation will start playing again, as if the photo on that paper is coming back alive.
* The animation has to be 'as if' they are moving on the paper. The animation cannot occupy the entire smartphone screen.
* When you zoom out, the animation will of course become smaller, same like the picture on that paper
* When you zoom in, likewise the animation will be bigger.
* This is a virtual reality kinda app.
* As a creator, I can load new animation to the server, and set the loading photo on the server. Once the app recognises the loading photo, it will play the animation
* As a user, I only need to activate the app, and start 'shooting' photo on the paper, and it will load up the animation and play on the screen, overlaying the photo on that piece of paper.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $599 for dette job
i can assure you professional quality work and communication,i have a creative and experienced team and I'm interested on working with you in this project Please check some videos here: [url removed, login to view]