Create a data entry application for a medical practice that will be used to determine if the patient is eligible to take a specific drug.
Screenshots below show the prototyped Windows Application.
We need the same look and feel across PC, Mac, iPad and Android.
The program must:
1. Have a patient information entry screen with the ability to search patients and retrieve patient history (which will just be a history of previously entered data in this application).
2. Be able to export the database to a tab delimited text file.
3. Be able to export a patient to a PDF report displaying all entered fields in the database.
4. Be able to export a reporting PDF that shows some statistics of the application.
5. Have a grid view of the database in which the doctor can make changes to.
6. Suggest a specific drug based on information entered into the application.
7. Have a common look and feel across all platforms (based on some artwork given below).
8. Have a tab / page with a link to the company's web site and some copyright information.
9. Be able to import records (add to current set of records) from the text files the application outputs.
10. Make the application secure. Password protect the data. Password could be set of first use (whatever you think is easiest).
11. Create appropriate logos for App Store / Google play etc...
12. Allow the user to turn off fields in the patient information data entry screen. (Could be done in an options tab).
13. The software will be delivered via USB to clients. The USB needs to contain an installer for Windows and Mac.
The PC and Mac OS X versions of the application are to be delivered first and are of the greatest importance.
The iPad and Android tablet versions can be left until later.
Please get back to me regarding delivery date. Time is a critical factor here and the quicker I can have a version to show my client the better.
All source code to be delivered upon completion.