Sport brand with products mainly for runners and cyclist is looking a REMOTE Data Analyst
- Extracting, wrangling, organizing, and analyzing performance data using tools such as Excel, Python, MYSQL or other relevant BI tools
- Work in coordination with Director and Sales Manager to build and maintain data pipelines
- Investigate and present results of ad hoc data analysis requests
- Develop and evolve reports internal reporting dashboards to address business requirements or internal issues.
- Monitoring the testing pipelines, analyzing results, making recommendations, and driving implementation of approved solutions.
Keys to Success:
- Strong technical experience in data analysis and relational database systems
- Strong proficiency with Excel and report generation
- Ability to demonstrate a past history of excellent work
- Ownership of reporting dashboards to support the media buying operations needs.
- Data analysis reports and presentations of ongoing marketing workflow
- Support business leadership requests and needs in data analysis
- Proven results in a data analyst work with professional relational database
- Strong Excel and Google Sheet skills.
- Depth knowledge on both sport and tourism industries.
- Added "RunForFun" in your Cover Letter
- Industry experience in digital advertising
- Fundamental data science skills
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $27/timen for dette job
I am a data analyst with 13 years of work experience and certified data scientist with MBA in business analysis. I have been doing these dashboards, reports, analysis everyday. I can help you with your work
i veey inreested in data entry i hope i am complete this project in time & neatly ......& i working the data entry work in gilma company in 2 years....