In this role as an Amazon Marketplace Specialist, the ideal candidate is a highly driven Amazon expert who has a background in both technical and business building drop shipping also Amazon FBA business from scratch. Must have had participated in Amazon stores doing at least $50,000 a month in gross sales. This individual will be the primary daily point of contact for our Amazon business. The ideal candidate must have previously demonstrated success delivering volume, budget, forecasting, merchandising, digital marketing and distribution goals. Choosing winning products and creating product listings is a must for our idea candidate.
• Audit and optimize product listings within the Amazon platform
• Collaborate with Product Managers to optimize product photos, marketing copy, etc.
• Maintain data integrity across Amazon channels
• Provide direction to the Creative department to establish marketing graphics
• Should be skilled in creating, managing and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
• Perform keyword discovery and competitor analysis to aid paid search strategy
• Update keyword-rich content for product descriptions, titles, and content pages.
• Optimize Amazon third-party listing through improving customer service, maintaining product listings, providing competitive pricing, and creating appropriate product advertisements
• Create promotions and new product campaigns on a regular basis.
• Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
• Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products.
• Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, ACOS, daily ad spend, etc.
• Inventory management: maintain and update inventory availability.
• Cooperate with warehouse for shipping management.
• Online customer service: answer questions from customers on orders, prices, services.
• Maintain and improve positive customer relations through review management
• Promote good reviews and feedback.
• Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and managing multiple accounts at the same time.
• Create reports to assist in the analysis of sales data
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have at least 4+ years of Amazon Vendor Central and/or FBA Seller Central
· Must be able to demo current or past Amazon stores.
· Experience in Amazon Advertising Platform
· Advanced analytical skills to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
· Experience in drop shipping on Amazon and Amazon FBA
· Advanced organization, prioritization, and attention to detail skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
• Monday to Friday
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hello, I interested in your project. I need good recommend thus I will work for you with the best service & lowest price. Please send a message to me If you are interested to hire me.