We just finished installing, configuring and editing our Joomla classified website from the following template: [url removed, login to view]
It's hosted at Arvixe, now that the site is almost ready to launch, we want to move it first to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We signed up for the "First Year Free plan" that AWS offer and tried to transfer the files to AWS ourselves, but we did some mistakes.
So we'll give you username and password for AWS and you'll have to:
1) First thing you'll need to erase everything that remained there and start over from the beggining.
2) Move the whole website over from Arvixe to AWS.
3) Be ready to fix any error that may occur after the transfer.
4) Configure new e-mail accounts on this server.
5) Keep the site accessible through IP number only until we test everything and make sure it's working good.
6) And after we tested, you finally point the domain .com to AWS server.
We will be ready to move the site sometime between the next 12-48 hours and we expect it to be completed in a short amount of time.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
Hello, I have over 10 years experience as an Linux admin and over 4 years experience with AWS. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You