**Location**: Worldwide (±3h EET time zone)
**Cooperation type**: on demand, ~20h/month
Cloudvisor is an Advanced tier AWS partner operating in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS, it's the main and only thing we do.
Business-wise we are first of all focused on AWS Resell, yet naturally we do a lot of infrastructure migration and optimisation projects that come together with that. We also work a lot with AWS Edge services like CloudFront and Web Application Firewall, as well as all the other AWS services related to security.
Are you a BI enthusiast passionate about data visualisation? Do you feel comfortable translating customer needs into BI capabilities? Are you looking for a boost of your professional potential on data engineering and visualisation? Then this cooperation is just the right thing for you!
We are looking for a passionate data visualisation person who can help us come up with business-critical dashboards to analyse our own progress better and be able to provide the most efficient solutions and insights to our beloved customers.
- Work with the data from SQL databases, public APIs, CSV files, etc., also getting data from 3rd party systems (ex., bank link integration to get the data about the payments, HubSpot, Slack, etc.).
- Implement BI (using AWS QuickSight) for the purposes of our teams: marketing, sales, engineering, customer success, back-office, coming up with visual info representation.
- Proven experience with AWS QuickSight and data analytics
- Proven experience of translating the business needs to the technical task (this is an independent work as we've got no data engineers to take care of that for now)
- A data enthusiast who can carry the aforementioned tasks independently
- A person with an analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Result-driven, self-motivated team member
**What we offer:**
- Independence: work at your own pace, we value only the results
- Opportunity to grow with a small, funny, relaxed team
This is not a fixed project job ad - we are looking for **long-term cooperation.**
Send your CV and portfolio to us if you feel like we make a match! Please note that the candidates will be asked to complete a test task - we want to make sure we've got the right talent!
For any questions please contact our People & Culture Lead, Irina.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €34/timen for dette job
Hello. I am a power bi expert. I have connected snowflake(using amzon web service) with power bi to visualize data and report. I can work on your time zone. I want to talk with you via chat. Thank you.
Hi, I am an experienced Data Engineer with a solid background in AWS. I can data integration in AWS, Data analysis with quicksight,... Let's have a call for more details about the project. Regards