# Who are we looking for
[Container Registry]([login to view URL]) is seeking a talented software engineer who has curiosity to deep dive into building and scaling a SaaS. This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of a highly visible and recognized product in the open source developer community.
# How We Work
- **Independent** - Our developers have the freedom and obligation to elaborate and define work out of concepts and brainstorming sessions with clients and peers.
- [**Asynchronously**]([login to view URL]) - We queue up our work in such a way that it does not stop while waiting for others to provide us with deliverables or clarification.
- We embrace **[Agile software development principles]([login to view URL]) -** without worshiping SCRUM.
# Your Responsibilities
- Building and extending our Kubernetes infrastructure on AWS and SCW
- Build Infrastructure as Code with CDK on AWS
- Design and develop solutions around or SaaS Core product in Python
- Monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
- CI/CD Automation on GitLab (ArgoCD is planned)
- Build software that connects different systems together
- Introduce and research the newest tools and technologies to provide value and quick wins to the project.
- Maintain and develop the CI/CD Pipeline on GitLab and potentially ArgoCD
- You take pride in your work and your engineering skills.
- Appreciation towards craftsmanship, clean code and good software architecture.
- You have completed a degree in computer science or have an equivalent practical experience of several years.
- 5+ years experience in the software industry as software engineer
- Very high level of independence
- Organized and self-sufficient
# Our Toolbox
This is an excerpt of the tools, technologies, frameworks and applications we are using.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $36/timen for dette job
I can help setting up infra on aws using terraform. I can also help setting up cicd pipelines to aws mainly using github actions or gitlab ci. reach out to get started.
Hi, I am a Python expert! Your job really suits me right. I have rich experience in Full stack project development for 7+ years. Please get in touch with me! Thanks a lot.
Kubernetes and AWS Cloud Engineer for Open Source SaaS Hey there, how are you? I'll be waiting for your response to have effective communication to set the grounds and to complete this real quick. Let's connect.
I’m a devops engineer , I have background working in AWS resources , Docker plaftform,Kubernetes , CI/CD with GitHub, IaC terraform for the requirements you posted for the porject.