Hi, I am creating a data modeling tool for AWS DynamoDB database and here my requirements that someone can implement. Having experience or knowledge about how AWS DynamoDB works would help on this assignment
1. User should be presented with options to load sample JSON objects into attributes within item, and choose partition key and sort key
2. User when uploading JSON object should be validated checking whether each JSON object has partition key and sort key and if not present should be asked for one
3. Once the user successfully uploads should generate a table view as as in the attached document
4. This table view should be an editable table view where user can select global seconday indexes(GSI) keys and once the user selects the select the GSI (global secondary index) and hit the button asking for "model it" should generate view to look at how the data is modeled. In the attachment added has the sample how the data is presented after data is modeled along with the GSI keys
5. The user should be able to edit the data in the table view or upload new JSON data and regenerate the index views if user is not happy with the current model data.
6. Once the user is happy with the model they should be able to hit a button and create the table configuration in a specified region.
This is purely a static pages work and would like to implement this in React.js.