My online learning management system is offline at the moment and I need to bring it back up.
The backend starting throwing the following error:
The session partition is full. It is not possible to log in at this time. Please notify the server administrator.
Error code: sessiondiskfull
· line 70 of /lib/classes/session/[login to view URL]: core\session\exception thrown
· line 76 of /lib/classes/session/[login to view URL]: call to core\session\file->init()
· line 791 of /lib/[login to view URL]: call to core\session\manager::start()
· line 920 of /[login to view URL]: call to require_once()
· line 30 of /[login to view URL]: call to require_once()
I need the Learning Management System brought back up and I need the session partition cleared out and reconfigured so it doesn’t keep having this error. Additionally, I’d like to configure my AWS for rapid updating and deployment of my LMS without interrupting service, through micro-services or Kubernetes.
I'd also like to get a project plan written up for white labelling the LMS to provide the system as SaaS for multiple customers.