* Insuring we select the AWS plan that is best for our particular needs
* Guide us on how to install the initial Ubuntu Server 20.04 environment - that is reachable by a static IP.
* Guide us adding the static IP so that it reaches this server.
We need someone who has setup MANY AWS Servers and knows easily what the process is so they can guide us. We do not want someone new for this. You must have experience.
We want to make sure we are signing up for the most beneficial plan (speed, storage etc) without paying too much for what we do not need.
If our needs change we need to know that we can move our AWS machine to a better plan.
=== PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS TO SHOW US YOUR KNOWLEDGE ===
=== IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS I WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR BID ===
* Can we attach virtual storage devices to the main server. Similar to adding a physical drive to a physical server.
* Can We have a 2nd ethernet port accessible by a 2nd Static IP. This is a possible future need.
* Is there a storage plan that is 'elastic' in nature so it expands to our needs and we are not paying for storage we are not using but always have all we need?
* Is there a data transfer / bandwdith plan that is 'elastic' in nature and increases if our data needs are increasing but are not charged for inactivity.
These are the questions I have for you to see your level of knowledge in this area.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $177 timen for dette job
Hi Jay, This is ranjith. Hope your doing good and fine. I will help you above mentioned things with the best solution with clear explanations by reasonable cost.