I have an urgent project which has to be completed by 1st or 2nd of June max.
There is a website called [url removed, login to view], and presently we are collecting the mouse movement data in a json file,
the mouse event data file contains the following....
1) Url, Date of Logging In
2) Control Id of DOM element over which mouse was hovered, mouse hover time, Control ID xy position
3) Double Clicks count, Double Clicks Time, Double Clicks xy position
4) Page Scroll Pause Y-position, Page Scroll Pause Duration
5) screen resize, screen resize dimension, original screen resolution
1) I would like to Map Reduce this Data using Amazon Web Services Elastic Map Reduce, and t
2) Create a Web App where User can enter an URL(example: [url removed, login to view]), which will GET the Web Page and also fetch the data from the Map Reduced File concerning that URL, and show the Durations of Mouse Hover and other Data on a Heat Map of that same Page.
I have uploaded the mouse events json file, which contains the mouse hover and
I have an amazon AWS account, u can use that for Map Reduce
Hello, I have made a good search regarding Mapreduce and found details on how to start doing your work ASAP, thanks we need to chat , i need to see what you have already . sherif