We need a developer to handle the development of a mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows Phone), which parses and displays formatted RSS sources. These resources will be declared in a remote xml file and therefore subject to change without upgrading the app.
The features at a glance;
- The user will be able to mark and un-mark his favorite resources and mark as-read and un-read news items locally and filter the content accordingly.
- The user will be able to share content through email and popular social platforms.
- The analytics of any particular session/user will be logged to a remote location.
- Full screen advertisement will be displayed within navigation based on analytics.
- The app will be responsive to landscape and portrait modes as well as mobile and tablet dimensions
3 things the get best out of your efforts?
1. If you think an HTML5 based solution would work smoothly, than go for it. In this case HTML and css files and assets(images, fonts) will be provided for all views and screen dimensions.
2. If you suggest to implement an analytics-ad platform like flurry. That's also cool.
3. Another cool thing would be implementing a free sharing solution.
Note 1: GUI will be provided.
Note 2: We ask the full source code.
Note 3: This is a white-label, freelance job offer. The app will be submitted to Google Play, Apple AppStore and WindowsPhone by our crew and with only our company's credentials. Please don't bid on if you're working somewhere else within the same domain.
54 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2377 på dette job
This is where we can help you out, as we have immense experience in developing mobile applications that parse RSS/XML feeds. Please, see PM for our portfolio. Many thanks!
HI, We are interested to discuss this opportunity further, Kindly check your PMB for more information and revert, Looking forward to hear back.