We are an innovative healthcare software company that provides automation solutions to medical practices. We are seeking a RPA Developer /Architect team member to add to and create new auotomations for our relatively new RPA team. We have built several prototypes using UI Path and now have 2 projects live in production, wewould like someone with experience and expertise to augment the team and to continue growing and expaning our reach. We are looking for hard working, motivated, independent self-starters who value freedom, seek challenge, and want responsibility.
Your opportunities to make an impact will be:
• Setting up a good version control system for our RPA projects
• Setting up the infrastructure to allow for us to scale, monitor, and reuse RPA components in a secure HIPPA compliant manner.
• Set up the structure for local development with the process for testing, code releases, updates, updates to client systems and so on..
• Build our first two to three RPA solutions which already have proof of concepts built.
• Listen intently and ask good questions, by truly hearing what people are saying and respecting their thoughts, ideas and concerns.
• Solve technical challenges in a creative manner, not being afraid to experiment, test and troubleshoot.
• Learn new software and /or features in an efficient and effective manner.
We wold ask you to complete this short 5 minute assessment to tell us a little bit about the work environments you are best suited for: [login to view URL] . Please be sure to take in the language you speak at home, not work.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $36/time for dette job
I am professional automation developer using Uipath software. I can complete your requirement, I have 5+ years of experience in RPA, please view my profile, Message me to discuss on your project, Thank You.
Hi, I have developed many RPA projects for clients like Deloitte, MINOR International, BOSS Continental, Ford to name a few. Lets have a chat/call and I will be happy to be part of your team. Regards, Deepak
I am an experienced UiPath Developer, I have automated projects in the finance, accounting, HR and procurement departments. I am hardworking, motivated, I am looking for challenges and I want responsibility.