I need the following:
1. Ad engine to serve ads, schedule ads to be served, etc
2. Reporting engine that can track hits of the ads served, click throughs, and click through rates, etc. Compile date and output to site to show what like traffic is selling at, suggest sales prices for the ad sellers etc. I also need to see what sellers are to be paid and clear them out once I have paid. A log history needs to be saved as well.
3. Admin interface to pull stats and manage login accounts.
4. General DB for, collecting info from ad sellers and buyers,
5. Publishing system, input templates to change design of blog, edit web site via web based WYSIWYG
6. MUST HAVE CLEAN CODE. Don't reuse code but rather pull data from tables that already have the necessary code.
7. Ecommerce system to take the transaction of the ad those buyers will purchase.
8. Back up button. One button that will back everything up to a local machine to keep CD back ups.
I will need a breakdown of the working project before we can proceed. If you can replicate the front end and back end of [url removed, login to view] then you WILL get my business for upgrades to the site. The upgrades will happen within 2 weeks of the site being launched.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $390 for this job
we have team of experts that consists of seven members to finish any kind of web development work in the efficient [url removed, login to view] also have expert s in software applications
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantess to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction. View our Company Portfolio for more informations or visit [url removed, login to view]
Sir, Our programmers have experience with such work. Therefore we can provide this service with quality and dedication. Let us know if you are interested in workign with our company. Thank you.
Can be done in time. We have 13+ years of programming experience, worked for big telecomunication companies, made several software and ASP client / server projects. PMB me if you have any question