• Establish and/or adhere to processes to ensure the timely and accurate filing of indirect tax returns.
• Review VAT accounts and VAT aging for issues and provide timely support to resolve accordingly
• Assist with drafting indirect tax policies and procedures as needed
• Support HomeAway in applying appropriate VAT & GST to complex customer-facing and supplier matters
• Coordinate and/or support responses to indirect tax audit requests as required
• Mentor junior VAT staff as required
• Monitor changes in VAT & GST legislation to ensure compliance
• Track and timely communicate to a broad internal group relevant changes in indirect tax laws and regulations
17 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!
Experience in VAT and GST throughtout a number of years, also engaged in solving issues of different clients for GST and VAT related issues and further complying with all statutory compliance's required for GST and VAT