I need to get a ITIN in USA accountant

I need to get a ITIN in USA

I'm from Europe and try to get a ITIN number

I think I have to file tax forms to get it

Færdigheder: Regnskab

Se mere: need sage accountant, need personal accountant, need lgo company, need person accountant guwahati, need someone marketing, need new accountant sharjah, need accountant business dhanbad

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 1 bedømmelse ) vigo, Spain

Projekt-ID: #14817593

4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €219 for dette job

€23 EUR på 1 dag
(53 bedømmelser)

Dear Sir/Madam, I am A US licensed CPA, an IRS Authorized E-file Income Tax-Provider with an Extensive Business and Taxation Advisory Experience. I differentiate myself by working one on one with Business owners and Mere

€500 EUR in 5 dage
(20 bedømmelser)

Hi, I am a licensed CPA with many years of experience. I provide bookeeping, payroll, accounting and tax services to small businesses and individuals. Please contact me to get started.

€55 EUR på 1 dag
(11 bedømmelser)

A proposal has not yet been provided

€297 EUR in 3 dage
(2 bedømmelser)