International tax advising for Canadian expat

Briefing: 26 years old, Canadian-born tech entrepreneur who left Canada for good 5 months ago. Currently switching residence between Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines; where I officially don’t have any immigrant status (no work visa/permanent residency).

My current situation involves the sale of shares of my Canadian ad agency, a federal corporation based in Quebec. Purchaser is my old business partner. The current payment scheme involves me receiving 100% of the monthly dividends until I’m paid in full. I am tax-free myself through the first-time sale exemption but the company itself is taxed through that arrangement.

Is there any legal way to create a company elsewhere, being paid as a “consultant” instead of through dividends; and making sure that this “elsewhere” charges me no taxes on my "consulting charges"? Most importantly, where is the best "elsewhere"?

I would use that newly created company and part of the money to start my next business as well. I’m looking for a simple, low-setup-cost solution if possible. Nothing too evasive/complicated.

Evner: Regnskab, Finans, Jura, Skat, Skattelovgivning

Se mere: canadian freelance tax excel, international estates that is in urgent need for mechanical engineers, canadian business tax, canadian income tax outsourcing, contracting freelancing canadian income tax, configure canadian magento tax rules, canadian income tax freelancers, free canadian income tax est, canadian australian tax accountant, compare 2008 canadian income tax software, canadian freelancers tax info, 2008 canadian income tax programs review, canadian freelance tax, canadian income tax accountant australia, canadian webmasters tax

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) giza, Egypt

Projekt ID: #12526793