Job Description: Bookkeeper/ Accountant RoleBrand Incubator is a platform where thought leaders can inspire truly passionate creators andCEOs, and partner with them on their journey towards building and growing successfulbusinesses. Among our first projects are a transformative Cannabis/CBD company, and agroundbreaking supplements brand. Both are dedicated to making the best possible products,to educate consumers about the benefits of plant based medicine and a new wave of vitamins,and to elevate each industry as a whole. You will be joining an all-star team of creatives whoseresumes include EVP of marketing for Disney, designers, and consultants for the initial iPhonelaunch, a top 50 Amazon Best Seller, the first graphic designer for Uber, and the lead designerfor Amazon Go, to name a few. We are looking for someone who is not only skilled butpassionate about marketing and interested in collaborating with a U.S. based team to buildnationally recognizable [login to view URL] Bookkeeper/ Accountant will be responsible for recording financial transactions,maintaining financial records, fact checking financial data and updating financial [login to view URL] will ensure accounts are current and accurate, using specialized software, spreadsheetsand other tools to track and manage data. TheBookkeeper/ Accountant will also track allincome and expenditures for the company as well as work on various special projects providingadministrative support when needed.
● Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing/ updating chart of accounts
● Define and periodically update bookkeeping policies and procedures
● Assist in development, implementation, and monitoring of accounting, budget, and audit
● Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports both
externally and internally, as assigned, in a timely manner.
● Prepare journal entries, financial reporting, and account reconciliations and actively
maintain general ledger
● Assist with periodic banking activities, accounts payable processing and back-up
● Process accounts payable documents and manage purchase orders and vendor records as required
● Assist with the maintenance of the accounts receivable subledger and follow up on past due payments (duties shall include entering/reconciling sales, billing, receiving, and applying payments and maintaining vendor records)
● Maintain inventory subledger and ensure the costing is correct.
● Perform daily reconciliation of sales receipts
● Perform weekly cash reconciliations
● Perform monthly reporting including reconciliation of company credit cards
● Coordinate bank deposits and perform bank reconciliation
● Prepare and/or review and processing of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
● Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; reviewing for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed
● Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements at federal and state level from a statutory perspective
● Actively support management of tax reporting requirements to the IRS (will include acquiring and entering W9 forms from vendors, assisting the Controller with issuance of 1099 forms etc.)
● Provide support for management’s information requests in a timely and accurate manner
● Present financial information to managers and supervisors as needed
● Provide timely and accurate financial statements and budgets as requested
● Support year-end audit process.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/timen for dette job
Hy there, I am accountant more than 5 to 6 year experience in different companies. I have 1.5 year experience in audit officer and costing assistant in textiles industries. I am working with you.
Hi there, I am very confident about accounting and it is only filed where I can give my best. I have more than 3 years experience in this field. let me do your work. I will never let be down.