Please read completely before responding to this job posting!
Small real estate investment company looking to hire a Part Time Spanish speaking bookkeeper/administrative assistant for our business. Someone with strong bookkeeping/accounting skills is a must. Generating spreadsheets using Microsoft Ecxcel is also required. Duties will include general administrative work, transactions entries, reporting, accounts payable (AP), and may also entail collections of receivables.
The ideal candidate would have outside the classroom experience. Any experience using Quick Books is a big plus or the ability to learn it, including entry of transactions and generating reports and/or Knowledge of real estate related business, real estate sales, or property management is a plus but NOT required.
1. Good understanding of Bookkeeping/Accounting principles.
2. Tech Savvy (Microsoft and Google suite, Dropbox, mobile Apps, etc.
3. Proficient in MS Excel and Google Sheets.
4. Speak English and Spanish.
5. Good office organizational skills.
6. Attention to details.
7. Must be a good communicator and be fully available during working hours.
1. Intuit Quickbooks or other accounting software experience.
2. Real Estate Business Experience.
3. Any collections experience.
You must respond to this job posting the word “library” in the first sentence of your reply to be considered for this position.
We look forward to hiring just the right person to handle the real estate bookkeeping and admin responsibilities that this position requires.
Latin American freelancers preffered due to time zone.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $8/timen for dette job
I have 6 and more years experienced in accounts field. Now I'm working in tally ERP software. And also know how to work in Excel. I'm completed my MBA in annamalai University.
With my strong professional (Corporate) Experience in relavent field, I Can able to Achieve the same within the assigned time limit Can Check my profile for Professional Experiance and Education Qualification