Kendall Vegetation Services is seeking a Payroll and Administrative Clerk to join our Team. This is a part time to full-time position that is responsible for a certain portion of the company's weekly field payroll and will provide administrative support including mailing various forms and documents to hiring managers and inspecting completed documents for accuracy that come in from the field.
Ideal candidates will enjoy performing administrative tasks, have a strong working knowledge of Excel, and be able to meet strict deadlines on a weekly basis. Similar industry experience (construction, oil and energy, industrial) is preferred. We offer a family-friendly, casual environment, benefits package, and weekly pay. Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
- Able to adapt easily to changes in work needs
- Microsoft Office experience
- Works well under pressure
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work at least every other Saturday
- QuickBooks experience
- May assist with payroll on occasion
- Knowledge of accounts receivables
- USA candidate only
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm / Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm