I am looking for an outsourcing company or individuals who are software developers and QC\QA testers for our project:
- Developers must have thorough understanding of SCRUM methodology and rapid software development, with 4+ years of experience with the stated below microsoft products.
- QA/QC Tester with 4+ yrs experience with Microsoft products stated below.
Must have complete understanding, knowledge and experience with the following Microsoft product families stated below:
1. Microsoft Sharepoint
2. Microsoft NAV
3. Microsoft ERP, CRM
4. Microsoft GP, SL, e-connect
5. E-learning experience would be a plus
6. Technical Writer
Additional experience in HRM, Finance/Accounting and BI would be beneficial. Please clearly state your hourly compensation rates, your yrs of experience (grp or individuals) for the above MS products. Any experience in developing e-learning would be of great interest to us.
Thank you for your detailed response. Currently I am looking for a team to provide application development and design using the following Microsoft products:
- MS-Dynamics CRM, ERP
- MS Dynamics GP, SL and E-connect
- Document Management
-The software developers as well as QA/QC testers should have experience working on the one or more of the above Microsoft products.
- Developers must have thorough understanding of SCRUM methodology and rapid software development. Additional experience in HRM, Finance/Accounting, e-learning and BI would be very beneficial.
- Can you please provide me information about the projects that you worked in past with the above Microsoft product/s?
- What was the specific time line to complete these project/s?
- How many number of resources were involved in each of these projects?
- How many years of experience do you have with following below Microsoft products:
3. MS-Dynamics CRM, ERP
4. MS Dynamics GP, SL and E-connect
6. Fianance & Accounting
- How large was the team and what type of positions were involved in these project/s?
- What are you rates per resource per hour?
- What are your organizational rate?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.