An advertising company is seeking a Customer Assistant for a part-time, permanent work-from-home position. As a Customer Assistant, you will manage payments between our partners' customers and our company; your duties, in particular, will be handling cash and balancing bills, following up on accounts, etc. Other functions include getting, sorting out and delivering various kinds of correspondence. The position is about remote Internet operations.
· Scheduling, monitoring, supervising the company's operations;
· Receiving/Sending payments;
· Keeping detailed records of operations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Good computer skills including the knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
· Candidates only from these countries: Uruguay, Philippines, Peru, Panama, Nicaragua, Mexico, Jamaica, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ecuador, Dominicana, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to communicate by phone with members/clients and provide the best customer service;
· Excellent listening skills;
· Proven professional verbal and written communication;
· Highly motivated
· Adapting to changes;
· Possesses effective time-management skills.
· Work-at-home environment, must have a high speed Internet connection (e.g. DSL, Cable).
· Customer Assistant's pay is $720.00 per week + 5 % fee from every successfully processed payment.
For more information just contact The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service
10 freelancers are bidding on average $3525 for this job
I am a CA and certified Quickbooks professional.I have a expirence of almost 4 years with US based client for handing A/r, A/p management, collection n payables n payroll processing n preparation of financials.