I need the following assignment done by tomorow for $5. Thank you..
Financial Assignment 3
This financial assignment has the weight of 25 points. Specific information regarding the assignment is listed below.
Total Points: 25 points
How to Submit: Save your work in either a Word or an Excel file and send it to me as an attachment in an email message. You do not have to restate the question; just enter the question numbers and your answers.
Part 1 – 8 points
Sam’s Appliance has just completed the first year of operation for his business and has the following information: sales, $200,000; cost of goods sold, $140,000; rent, $18,000; utilities, $8,400; insurance, $2,000; depreciation on equipment, $3,500; and interest, $10,000. Your forecast indicates that your sales will increase by 20%. Your rental agreement provides for a 3 increase percent per year. Sam has just read an article indicating that utility costs in his area will increase by 10% next year. Also, Sam just received a notice from his insurance company stating that his quarterly premium will increase to $600 beginning the first quarter of next year. The depreciation expense on the equipment will not change; however, Sam’s loan amortization schedule indicates that interest expense next year will be $9,000.
1. Using this data, construct an actual income statement for this year (1st year of operation) and a pro forma income statement for next year.
2. By what percentage did Sam’s net income change?
3. What is the current profit margin and the pro forma profit margin?
Part II – 8 points
Rosemary’s Music Store has projected sales for the next 3 months as follows: January, $15,000; February, $20,000; and March, $25,000. Based on last year’s data, cash sales are 20% of total sales for each month. Of the accounts receivable, 60% are collected in the month after the sale, and 40% are collected in the second month following the sale. Sales for November and December of the current year are $15,000 and $17,000 respectively. You have the following estimated payments: January, $4,500; February, $5,500; and March, $5,200.
4. Using the format from the pro forma cash budget shown in Table 6-8 on page 177 of your text, prepare a pro forma monthly cash budget for January, February, and March.
5. What is the balance in accounts receivable for the beginning of April?
6. Will Rosemary’s Music Store have any borrowing requirements for any month during this 3 month period?
Part III – 9 points
7. Create a pro forma balance sheet using the percentage of sales method based on the balance sheet provided below. The total sales for the current year are $275,000; the forecasted sales for next year are $350,000.
8. If net income is $50,000 next year, how much did the owners take out of the business?
9. What is required in new financing if next year’s sales forecast increases to $400,000, profit margin is 10%, and the payout ratio is 90 percent?
Accounts Receivable 19,662
Total Current Assets 28,737
Total Fixed Assets 31,051
Total Assets $59,788
Liabilities & Owner's Equity
Accounts Payable $15,456
Accrued Taxes Payable 3,598
Total Current Liabilities 19,054
Long-Term Debt 18,654
Total Liabilities 37,708
Owner's Equity 22,080
Total Liabilities & Owner's Equity $59,788
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $260 på dette job
hi sir i have done my [url removed, login to view] with final account specialist and know how to analysis the statement plz. give me the chance i can do this work easily
Hello, I can do your financial assignment ASAP and deliver the same tomorrow. All terms can be discussed at the time of [url removed, login to view] see the PM. Regards
Dear Sir, I am Chartered Accountancy Strategic Level I student with two years audit firm experience and one year mercantile experience. So I can do this project very easily. Please give me this project.