FIRST YOU MUST READY THE FOLLOWING:
1. “Why We Don’t Complain” by William F. Buckley Jr.
2. “Television: The Plug-In Drug” by Marie Winn
3. “Salvation” by Langston Hughes
4. “Shooting an Elephant” by George Orwell
THEN WRITE TWO ESSAYS:
1. Carefully read the concluding sections of “Why We Don’t Complain” and “Television: The Plug in Drug.” Compare Buckley’s and Winn’s view of what Buckley calls the “technification of life” in America.
2. Compare and contrast the experiences of George Orwell in “Shooting an Elephant” with those of Hughes in “Salvation,” focusing on their reactions to the pressures of the expectations of others. Include a description of the rhetorical devices the authors use to achieve the desired effect.
Please submit how much you would charge. THIS PROJECT MUST BE COMPLETED TODAY!!!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $100 for this job
Dear Sir! I am a qualified teacher of english. This task is exactly the same I was given in the uni so I can easily do it. Ready to start working!Please check your inbox. Kind regards.