The paper should be from 700 to 1000 words and APA formatted but can include listings, though full sentences should be used within these listings. You are encouraged to use a wide range of variables, in terms of number and types, and to make sure the questions cover a range of focus, such as exploring relationships between variables, making predictions for one variable using one or more other variables, and determining differences between groups across one or two variables. Use the following 10 research questions:
1. What age are children sexually active?
2. During at age was sex better?
3. Do women explore more sexual partners than men?
4. Women are likely to contact a sexually transmitted disease than men?
5. Men are more likely to stay in a bad relationship because of good sex
6. Men enjoy sex toys more than women
7. Women sex drive is less than men
8. Sex addiction is more in the Eastern region of the US than the Southern region
9. There are more gender identity issues with men in Asia than the US
10. Unprotected sex is more common in College age