What is required?
A detailed review of the given research papers in a given template. The template will be provided separately. The word count should be between 3000-3500 words or 6 to 7 pages. Citations must be included wherever used. Avoid plagiarism. More details are given below.
What is the topic?
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): A Review of Security & Privacy
What are the components of the paper?
What is required in abstract?
- 200-300 words
- Precise, clear & interesting
- Mention about the importance of security and privacy in IoMT, Also mention how COVID affect the current situation.
- Include the importance of data privacy in healthcare sector and the challenges.
Briefly summarize - the problem, the method, the results, and the conclusions so that
- The reader can decide whether or not to read the whole article
- Together, the title and the abstract should stand on their own
- Many authors write the abstract last so that it accurately reflects the content of the paper
Avoid generic statements like:
“The results we be discussed”, “Methods are presented”, “Future research is discussed”
How to write the Introduction?
Clearly state the:
- Problem being investigated, in this case it is the security and privacy issues in IoMT.
- Background that explains the problem
- Reasons for conducting the research
- Summarize relevant research to provide context
- State how your work differs from published work
- Identify the questions you are answering
- Explain what other findings, if any, you are challenging or extending
- Briefly describe the experiment, hypothesis(es), research question(s); general experimental design or method
How to write the methods?
- Provide the reader enough details so they can understand and replicate your research
- Explain how you studied the problem, identify the procedures you followed, and order these chronologically where possible
- Explain new methodology in detail; otherwise name the method and cite the previously published work
- Include the frequency of observations, what types of data were recorded, etc.
- Be precise in describing measurements and include errors of measurement or research design limits
How to write results?
- Objectively present your findings, and explain what was found
- Show that your new results are contributing to the body of scientific knowledge (Eg., IEE, IEEE)
- Follow a logical sequence based on the tables and figures presenting the findings to answer the question or hypothesis
- Figures should have a brief description (a legend), providing the reader sufficient information to know how the data were produced
How to write discussion and conclusion?
- Describe what your results mean in context of what was already known about the subject
- Indicate how the results relate to expectations and to the literature previously cited
- Explain how the research has moved the body of scientific knowledge forward
- Do not extend your conclusions beyond what is directly supported by your results - avoid undue speculation
- Outline the next steps for further study
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $126 timen for dette job
Hello, I can help to write your PAPER within a short turnaround. I will deliver original and exceptional work. My work is supported by peer reviewed and recent academic journals. Kindly consider my bid. Thank you.