Writer must write a 1000-1200 word essay on one of the following topics.
1. Why were the Charlottetown and Québec Conferences in 1864 successful in laying the foundation for Confederation? Several individuals and groups have been credited as the key to achieving this success. Who was the most significant?
2. Many historians have called the raising of the Canadian Expeditionary Force and creation of the Canadian Corps during the First World War the nation’s greatest achievement since Confederation. Do you agree? Support your position with evidence.
3. The Second World War was a turning point in Canada’s attitude towards human rights policies affecting poverty, women, health, First Nations, race, and immigration. To what extent do you agree with this statement? Defend your answer.
4. To what extent should governments today take responsibility for the actions of governments in the past? Use one specific case to explore and explain your position. Support your answer with evidence.
5. Commemorations of the War of 1812, Confederation, and the Battle of Vimy Ridge, all fall within a few years of each other. Each of them has been called the “true” origin of Canada. Which, if any, most deserves that description? Why?
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $46 på dette job
Experienced academic writer at your service. Please consider my bid for a high quality paper. Let's start a collaboration with mutual benefits. Thanks.
Greetings, A professional academic writer and a History expert is here to deliver. Let's start right now and I assure you quality work on time. Thanks